- If the download doesn't work, try a different browser.
- If prompted with a dialog box, do NOT choose “Open” the file. Simply hit "Save", then close that dialogue box.
- If you're on a PC, open a Windows Explorer window and locate the zip file, which is most likely in your Downloads folder. Extract the file according to these instructions.
- If on a PC right clicking does not offer “extract files”, then you may need to download an external program to unzip. We recommend trying 7-Zip, a free unzipping program.
- If when trying to unzip you get "Path too long" error, use a decompression utility such as 7-Zip, that can handle long file paths. https://www.7-zip.org
Presets not showing up?
- Try to shut down Lightroom and then restart it.
- If the preset collection name is showing up in Lightroom but not the individual brushes, then click the triangle to the left of the collection name and the templates will drop down.
- Double check to make sure you copied the contents of the folder you downloaded into the "Develop" folder and not a different folder.
- Make sure what you copied the correct presets into the correct folder.
- Do NOT check “Store Presets With Catalog.” This setting will appear to the left of "Show Lightroom Presets Folder" in your Preferences menu.
- Make sure that you EXTRACTED the zip file. If you simply double-clicked on the folder (on a PC), you will get access to the presets, but those will NOT be extracted files and will NOT copy or paste correctly or show up in Lightroom for you.
Get the Quick Start Guide
You can download our Quick Instruction PDF here: http://bit.ly/SeanArcherInstructions2
Still having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
For additional help from Adobe about how to install Presets in Lightroom visit: